Acceptable Use Policy
This Agreement was last modified on April 12, 2018.
Our Services may be used only for lawful purposes and may not be used for any illegal, improper or abusive activities. You may not use the Service in a manner contrary to the requirements of US, a mobile operator, regulator or self-regulatory body.
You man not use the Services in any manner that violates any applicable industry standards, third party policies or requirements that Amford Media LLC communicate to its users, including without limitation, all of the applicable guidelines published by the CTIA, the Mobile Marketing Association or any other accepted industry associations, carrier guidelines or other industry standards.
The following list gives examples of uses of the Services that are illegal, abusive, interfering or otherwise unacceptable or inappropriate. This list is provided by way of example and is not exhaustive.
- Using the Services in any manner that may subject Us or any third party to liability, damages or danger.
- Using the Services in any manner that violates any applicable third party policies or requirements You are aware of or that We communicated to You from time to time
- Using the Services in any manner that violates the Mobile Marketing Association guidelines and/or best practices, carrier guidelines, or any other applicable industry standards.
- Using Your account to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties or otherwise bypass legitimate identification systems.
- Engaging in spamming or other unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities, including, by way of example, any activities that violate anti-spamming laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act.
- Using the Services in connection with any unsolicited or harassing messages (commercial or otherwise) including but not limited to unsolicited or unwanted phone calls SMS or text messages, voice mail, or faxes.
- Offering or purporting to offer any Emergency Services. "Emergency Services" means services that allow a user to connect with emergency services personnel or public safety answering points such as 911 or E911 services.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call using Your account.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any U.S. or foreign law regarding the transmission of technical data or software.
- Improperly engaging in activity for which the United States Federal Communications Commission has restricted or regulated with regard to proper use of the public telephony network.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that contains "gcinappropriate content". Inappropriate Content means, but is not limited to, content that:
- Is libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Is fraudulent.
- Contains viruses, trojan horses, worms or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs.
- Interferes with or disrupts networks connected to the Services or violates the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Promotes, markets or otherwise relates to illegal activities.
- Infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademark, copyright or rights of publicity or otherwise violates, infringes on, or misappropriates the rights of any third party.